Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What ever happened to the good cartoons: The Magic School Bus


Who else remembers this cartoon? What has happened to the cartoons that teach our children something? Is anybody else out there outraged by type of cartoons out there now? I remember when they taught us things. My son loves the magic school bus, and he learns something. Science!

We can watch it together and learn about planets and space, reptiles, the human body and much much more. I have yet to find another cartoon as great with science as this one. Even science classes use it to help teach! Why can't more cartoons these days teach our children things so they won't be so lost in school! Tell me people! Perhaps we should demand it of them.

My rant is over, but tell me, what is your favorite episode of The Magic School Bus?

No comments:

Post a Comment